We hope this finds you in good health. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and health. As we navigate life with additional requirements, and modify existing measures due to Covid-19, please help us maintain safety by cooperating with some new public health mandates.
By its very nature, massage and bodywork require close and prolonged skin-to-skin contact. It is our top priority to provide a safe and disinfected environment. Please be assured that MTC is following industry guidance for massage therapy provided by the California Department of Public Health, Cal OSHA, and the Santa Clara Public Health Department.
You will see some changes at your next appointment— changes that will protect all clients, therapists, and reception staff.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment in order to answer Covid-19 related questions and complete an intake form, which gives informed consent to receive massage. We will need to have your phone number and email address on file.
- We will greet you at the front door and use an infrared no-touch thermometer to confirm you don’t have a fever. If you have any Covid-19 suspicious symptoms, or a household member has symptoms, or you have been exposed to someone with confirmed Covid-19, even if you don’t have symptoms, please cancel your appointment.
- You must wear a new clean face mask with nose clip while in the building and during your massage.
- Please leave your personal belongings in your car.
- When you arrive, we ask that you wait outside on our front patio until we are ready to bring you inside the building. Chairs within social distancing protocol will be provided outside. Call 650.328.9400 to let us know you are here.
- Do not wear gloves as you will be asked to sanitize your hands when you enter the building. You will also find hand sanitizers in the lobby area, massage room, and other places in the facility for you to use as needed.
- Traffic in the hallway will be one way for all clients. Entrance is from the front of the building and exit from the back door only.
- We request that you pay before your session so you can exit at the rear of the building and not return to the reception desk after your massage.
- Please stay mindful of keeping 6-feet distance from others, outside and inside the building.
- If you must use the restroom, and when leaving the building after your massage, you may enter the hall only when it is empty.
- Use of the sauna and showers is prohibited by the Public Health Dept.
- Therapists are not permitted to massage your face.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every client, safe while in our care.
Our Center is scheduled to open on Wednesday, September 16, 2020. To schedule an appointment, call 650.328.9400 or book online using your client ID#.
Thank you for being a loyal client of Massage Therapy Center. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back to receive the healing benefits of therapeutic bodywork.
Massage Therapy Center Palo Alto Management